Navigating Accessibility Options on PuebloVotes.com
How do I listen to any text from the site?
- Use your mouse to highlight the selected text(s). Click on the sound icon to hear the selected text(s).
- Auto speech option is currently unavailable on mobile/tablet mode.
How do I increase or decrease the font size? (Available on mobile/tablet mode)
- On the upper left hand side click on the small red handicapped icon.
- The menu option will now appear. Click on the increase or decrease options located at the top of the menu.
- If you're unable to locate the red handicapped icon, scroll a little bit down the page. The icon will now appear on the left hand side.
How do I brighten, darken, or use the grayscale on the website? (Available on mobile/tablet mode)
- Click on the red handicapped icon on the left hand side to reveal the menu options.
- In the middle of the menu you will find the bright, dark, or grayscale options.
- To reset to the default colors click on the "Reset Contrast" option.
What are some other accessibility options available? (Available on mobile/tablet mode)
- Keyboard Navigation and U Toggle underline